Accessibility Statement for medici.tv
This is an accessibility statement from Medici.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. medici.tv is partially conformant with WCAG 2.2 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of medici.tv. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on medici.tv:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 10 Boulevard de Grenelle, 75015 Paris, France.
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
medici.tv is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Firefox with NVDA
Accessibility of medici.tv relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- Add the technology you used
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of medici.tv , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for medici.tv:
- Some images don't have text alternatives
- Some videos don't have an audiodescription or a text alternative
- Some contents are not in a correct reading sequence
- For some contents, color is the only visual means of distinguishing a visual element
- Sometimes, the visual presentation of text and images of text contrast ratio is not enough
- Some functionality are not available from a keyboard
- The keyboard focus indicator is not always visible
- Some javascipt components like the navigation menu for example are not usable with assistive technologies or a keyboardbecause . . .
- Some buttons don't have names
- Some pages does'nt have titles that describe topic or purpose
- Sometimes, information, structure, and relationships conveyed through presentation cannot be programmatically determined or are not available in text like some forms, lists or page titles
- Only one way is available to locate a Web page
- No mechanism is available to bypass blocks of content that are repeated on multiple Web pages
Museec SAS/medici.tv assessed the accessibility of medici.tv by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 13 November 2023